DUBLIN, November 5, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Global Home Wi-Fi Router Market 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
With the increase in the number of connected devices in the home, the need for faster data connectivity increases. Manufacturers of network devices are constantly striving to improve the speed of their routers.
The global home Wi-Fi router market is expected to grow by $ 1.9 billion in 2021 to $ 3.1 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.4% for the period 2021-2026.
The global Wi-Fi router market for home office applications is expected to grow from $ 1.2 billion in 2021 to $ 2.0 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 9.8% for the period 2021-2026.
The global market for Wi-Fi routers for home entertainment applications is expected to grow by $ 625.9 million in 2021 to $ 1.1 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 11.4% for the period 2021-2026.
Scope of the report
The report provides an overview of the global home Wi-Fi router market and analyzes market trends. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2021 to 2026. The revenue forecast for this period is segmented by data type, brand, portability, standardization, application, and region. Market values were estimated based on the total revenues of the routers sold by the companies.
The report also focuses on the key drivers and challenges affecting the market. The report also explores the competitive landscape and current trends in the global home Wi-Fi router market.
The report includes
- An overview of the global markets for a home Wi-Fi router
- Market size estimation and market trend analyzes, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, 2022, 2024 and CAGR projection to 2026
- Quantification of Home Wi-Fi Router market based on band type, data type, standard, portability, technology, application and region, and analysis of market drivers, constraints and other forces impacting the global market
- Highlights of current and future market potential and discussion of the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic, work-from-home culture and the online mode of schools and colleges as driving forces of the market
- Analysis of market shares of key industry companies and coverage of events such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships and other key market strategies
- Company profiles of major market players including Alphabet Inc., ASUS Computer, Belkin International, Cisco Systems, D-Link Corp., Huawei Technologies, Netgear, Samsung, Ubiquiti, and Verizon
Main topics covered:
Market and technology context
- Technology overview
- Market factors
- Growing number of Internet users
- Online learning trends
- Advances in Wireless Routers
- Market constraints
- Data security and privacy concerns
- Market opportunities
- Building smart cities
- Impact of COVID-19 on the home Wi-Fi router market
Competitive landscape and company profiles
- Market Ranking
- Company Profiles
- Actiontec Electronics Inc.
- Alphabet Inc.
- Asus International Computer
- Belkin International Inc.
- The best in the world (India) Private Ltd.
- Buffalo Americas Inc.
- Cambium Networks Ltd.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Commscope inc.
- Edimax Technology Co. Ltd.
- D-Link Corp.
- Dray Tek Corp.
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Netgear Inc.
- Legrand SA
- Shenzhen Tenda Technology Co. Ltd.
- Synology Inc.
- Tp-Link Corp. Ltd.
- Ubiquiti inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7nqwmx
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for market research reports and international market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, major companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets