- We are looking for a network administrator who will be responsible for the stable operation of our computer network. This includes the planning, development, installation, configuration, maintenance, support and optimization of all network hardware, software and communication links.
- In addition, will support cybersecurity protection for the Company’s computer network and information systems. This will include the design, development and maintenance of IT security systems and measures.
- You will also monitor company networks for unusual activity, identify intrusions, and advise staff and management of necessary IT security measures.
Roles and responsibilities
- Design, organize, modify and support computer systems, including operating systems, business applications, security tools, messaging systems and user hardware (i.e. laptops, PCs).
- Troubleshoot system crashes and troubleshoot issues.
- Upgrade and manage hardware and software.
- Research upcoming products, service protocols and standards supporting systems
- software purchase and development efforts.
- Install and configure local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), and network segments and servers, such as file servers.
- Ensure an uninterrupted Internet connection, manage mail servers and file servers to save and manage data.
- Assist with system performance and reporting.
- Manage user accounts, credentials, permissions, access rights, storage allocations, and Active Directory administration.
- Participate in process improvements and modifications.
- Ensure top-level safety and efficiency for 100% performance.
- Maintain internal documentation using Google Sheet
- Provide technical support and training to staff.
- Monitor networks and computer systems to detect threats and security breaches
- Install, modify and update security software and firewalls
- Test systems for potential vulnerabilities
- Develop systems and processes for security best practices across the enterprise
- Prepare reports on security incidents and the evolution of responses
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum B.Sc in Computer Science or other related subjects.
- Good knowledge of computer software and hardware.
- Good knowledge of Cisco switches and routers.
N250,000 – N350,000 per month.
Click here to apply