Reporting to the ICT manager
Minimum degree required:
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or similar certification
A degree in computer science will be an asset.
ITIL Foundations or equivalent required
At least 10 years of proven experience in IT support.
With 2 years of network support and network service provider management.
– Asset and configuration management.
– Change management.
– Hardware and software life cycle planning.
– Maintain network and security environments in line with best practices (analysis, reporting, etc.).
– Monitoring, diagnostics and troubleshooting.
– Responsible for IT project management/technical network and security within the projects.
– Vendor management – vendors related to network and security services.
– Documentation of IT procedures, processes and standards relating to network and security.
– Travel between sites within the organization.
– Network and security support.
– Involved in or directly defining security software and hardware requirements.
– Participate in the procurement and budget process.
– Front-line ad hoc office assistance and IT administrative services.
- network support
Desired work experience:
Desired level of qualification: