We are looking for a researcher who will be responsible for the design and implementation of 5G-based technologies and protocols.
- Design and develop communication and networking protocols related to resource allocation, channel access, security related protocols for 5G environments;
- Perform analyzes and simulations to validate designs;
- Assist in editing and preparation of manuscripts, reports and presentations;
- Participate in presentations and demonstrations to exhibit work at appropriate events;
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field;
- Programming experience and knowledge of machine learning would be a plus;
- Has a research background with the ability to read and understand methodologies in research papers;
- Communication skills in English and good team spirit;
- Open to CDD
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students is one of our top priorities, and the COVID vaccination supports our commitment to keeping our community safe and making NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. . Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interaction with students/staff/audience members. Even for professional roles that can be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence will be required.
Considering the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone on campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to gain successful employment with NUS .
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department: Electrical and Computer Engineering
Referral of eligible employee: No
Job Application ID: 15665