BANGALORE from India, October 26, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Security Analysis Market By type – Web Security Analytics, Network Security Analytics, Endpoint Security Analytics, Application Security Analytics, Others, By application – Government & Defense, BFSI, Consumer Goods & Retail, IT & Telecom, Healthcare, Energy & Utilities, Manufacturing, Education, Transportation . Global opportunity analysis and industry forecast, 2021-2026. It is published in Evaluate reports under the IT and electronics Category.
The global security analysis market size is expected to reach $ 12,130 million by 2026, from $ 4,326 million in 2019, at a CAGR of 15.4% in 2021-2026.
The major factors driving the growth of the Security Analytics Market are
The security analytics market is expected to rise owing to factors such as demand for pattern discovery, network-based risk prioritization with actionable insights to avoid data loss, and increased attention to regulatory compliance.
In addition, the security analytics market is driven by the rise of cyber threats such as Advanced Targeted Attacks (ATA) and Advanced Persistent Threats (APT). APTs or ATAs often go unnoticed and persist on corporate networks for long periods of time, causing significant damage to the network infrastructure. Implementing security scans makes it easier to detect and resolve such threats.
SECURITY ANALYSIS MARKET TRENDS ANALYSIS
From rule-based detection to data science methodologies such as machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence, security analytics solutions have evolved (AI). Security teams need to integrate security scans with the amount of machine-generated data seen in most business contexts to effectively manage threats. Network traffic analysis, endpoint detection, SIEM, and User Behavior Analysis (UBA) are some of the tools that collect this information and reveal who is doing what in the IT environment, when, and how they do it. These capabilities offered by the security analytics solutions are expected to drive the growth of the security analytics market.
Actionable security insights can go a long way in helping the IT organization manage and respond to security incidents from the most recent threats. This attracts the attention of C-level executives, and it will become a critical part of overall risk management priorities for organizations seeking to protect against harmful incidents and the public disclosure of security incidents that could harm not only the reputation of the organization and its competitive positioning, but also its bottom line. As a result, the security analytics market is expected to grow due to the increased adoption by various organizations.
Banking and financial service providers are increasingly using cloud-based technology to deliver shared banking services to third-party networks, vendors, and customers, exposing them to a variety of security issues and data breaches. Due to exposure to cyber risks from a variety of applications and the need to effectively manage real-time security audits, banking and financial institutions are modernizing their security architecture with security solutions based on analysis. As a result, the increasing adoption of BFSI industry is expected to further boost the expansion of the security analysis market.
The COVID-19 outbreak has prompted companies to adopt remote work environments and regulations that allow employees to work from home. The use of third-party networks, digital platforms, and personal computing devices has increased due to these conventional security procedures. Cyber attacks and complex malware become more likely when such methods of network connectivity are used. This is expected to further increase the growth of the security analysis market.
SECURITY ANALYSIS MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
North America is expected to be the most lucrative segment during the forecast period. This is because the developed economies of United States and Canada, focused on securing customer data.
Based on the type, the Network Security Analysis segment is expected to be the most lucrative segment. The segment is driven by the growing demand for behavior-based security analytics to monitor network telemetry and firewall logs and comply with organizational standards. In addition, the increased risk of undetected malware in network layers and encrypted network traffic drives companies to implement solutions.
Based on applications, the BFSI segment is expected to be the most lucrative. Phishing attempts and fraud in third-party payment interfaces are on the rise, as are the dangers of using mobile banking apps, and regulatory requirements are becoming increasingly stringent.
Inquire for a regional report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-10D1894/Global_Security_Analytics_Market
Security Analysis Market by Type
Web security analysis
Network security analysis
Endpoint Security Analysis
Application security analysis
Security Analytics Market By Application
Government & Defense
Consumer goods and retail
IT & Telecom
Energy and utilities
Security Analysis Market by Region
Middle East & Africa
Security Analytics Market By Company
Eye of fire
Ask for the cost of the chapter: https://reports.valuates.com/request/chaptercost/QYRE-Auto-10D1894/Global_Security_Analytics_Market
Inquire for customization: https://reports.valuates.com/request/customisation/QYRE-Auto-10D1894/Global_Security_Analytics_Market
Buy now for a single user: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-10D1894&lic=single-user
Buy now for the corporate user: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-10D1894&lic=enterprise-user
We have set up a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the comments section for our subscription plans.
– The Global Network Packet Broker Market the size should reach $ 1,075.5 million by 2027, from $ 679.8 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 6.8% in 2021-2027.
– The Global Contact Center Analytics Market the size should reach $ 2,707.6 million by 2027, from $ 1,145.2 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 12.9% in 2021-2027.
– The Global network security market the height was evaluated at $ 18,480 million in 2019, and is expected to reach $ 63,398 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 16.7% from 2020 to 2027.
– The Global Network Camera and Video Analytics Market the size should reach $ 18,430 million by 2027, from $ 4,579.2 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 21.8% in 2021-2027.
– The Global Cloud Analytics Market the size should reach $ 30310 million by 2027, from $ 11,870 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 14.2% in 2021-2027.
– The Global Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) Market the size should reach $ 20,760 million by 2027, from $ 4,357.7 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 25.0% in 2021-2027.
– The Global video analytics market The size was estimated at 4,102.0 million dinars in 2019 and is expected to reach 21,778.0 million dinars by 2027, registering a CAGR of 22.7% from 2020 to 2027.
– The Global application security market the height was evaluated at $ 5,973.00 million in 2020, and is expected to reach $ 33,941.00 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 18.7%.
– The Global security testing market the height was evaluated at $ 6.25 billion in 2020 and should reach $ 36.78 billion by 2030, with a CAGR of 19.2% from 2021 to 2030.
– The Global big data security market the height was evaluated at $ 13,720 million in 2019 and should reach $ 54,237 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 18.8% from 2020 to 2027.
– The Global Electronic security market the size should reach $ 259 million by 2027, from $ 150.3 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 7.6% in 2021-2027.
– The Global Network Security Firewalls Market the size should reach $ 5,513.2 million by 2027, from $ 3,263.1 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 7.3% in 2021-2027.
Values offers detailed market information in various industries. Our extensive reporting repository is constantly updated to meet your evolving industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand the specific requirements of your niche and that’s why we offer report customization. With our customization in place, you can request any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To get a consistent view of the market, data is collected from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology used to generate the report. Please also contact our sales team for a complete list of our data sources.
For the United States, call the toll free number 1- (315) -215-3225
For IST call + 91-8040957137
WhatsApp: + 91-9945648335
Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
LinkedIn – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE assesses reports