SMi Reports: Event Announcement: Prefilled Syringes and Injectable Drug Devices, January 12-13 January 2021 is now a virtual event and will take place in 1 week
– Richard Jones, Director of Events
LONDON, LONDON, UK, January 6, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ – Access will be fully online, therefore limiting any risk associated with the omicron variant of Covid-19. This will allow more participants from all over the world to join without having to worry about rules and regulations at that time. The event will offer the same fantastic content that you can attend and access from the comfort of your computer screen, whether you choose to do it from your home or office!
The pre-filled syringe industry is growing at an exponential rate with innovations in the development of parenteral delivery devices to facilitate self-administration and deliver biologics, at high concentration and at high volume. This year’s conference will explore exciting advancements in the combined product delivery space, including information on how the industry is adjusting to the EU MDR delay, lessons from the global pandemic, and future prospects. future exploring how pharma, device developers and regulators can work together to drive innovation. Part of the leading injectables series of events, SMi’s 14th Annual Conference will bring you the key information you need to grow and improve your pre-filled syringe portfolio and find out what the future holds for the drug industry. PFS and combination products.
Discussion topics will include the latest updates on the EU’s MDR, Article 117 and UK regulatory guidelines, information on the evolving digital health landscape for connected delivery devices, containment considerations for a new delivery, patient-centered approaches to device design and much more.
As the leading European conference on pre-filled syringes, in 2022 the event will bring together the expertise of individuals from multiple disciplines in the field addressing key areas with recent developments in the industry, including connectivity for the Drug Administration, Information on Fragile Molecules and Long-Acting Injectables, Parental Delivery Design Approaches and Digitization in Device Development.
The two-day agenda features peer-to-peer networking with global product managers, senior PFS engineers, device test managers, advanced stage PFS development managers and drug delivery developers, device engineers manufacturers, primary packaging material designers, secondary packers, smart device developers, training device developers, device security solution providers, drug developers and many more.
The conference sponsors are: BD Medical, Crux, Nemera, Owen Mumford Pharmaceutical Services, Zeon Europe GmbH
For sponsorship and exhibition inquiries, please contact Yasmin Alsadoon, Director on +44 (0) 20 7827 6164 or email [email protected] or visit the website here: http: //www.pre-filled-syringes.com /
The main reasons people should participate include:
• Engage with industry leaders on key lessons from the pandemic and how this can be applied to future accelerated development
• Explore updates in drug device combination product design approaches prioritizing the user with industry case studies from large pharmaceutical companies
• Assess the current landscape of device delivery mechanisms and how industry can work together to promote innovation
• Understand the landscape of the administration of new drug products, fragile molecules and long-acting injectables during the interactive round table
Featured Keynote Speakers:
• David Braun, Head of Business Solutions for Connected Health and Medical Devices, Merck Group
• Louise Place, Director, Devices, GSK
• Jochen Zenker, Head of Laboratory Process Engineering, Device Development, Boehringer Ingelheim
• Joel Richard, Director of Development, MedinCell
• Sachin Dubey, Head of Pharmaceutical and Analytical Product Development, Ichnos Sciences
• Raphael Nudelman, Director of Chemical and Computational Toxicology, Teva Pharmaceuticals
• Richard Simcock, Human Factors Scientist, CPD, Teva
• Michael Becker, Packaging Engineer, Launch and Transfer Operations, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG
• Arabe Ahmed, Technical Medicinal Expert, BSI
Consult the full program and list of speakers online by downloading the brochure at: http://www.pre-filled-syringes.com/
Pre-filled syringes and injection drug devices
January 12 – 13, 2022
Virtual conference: online access only
For media inquiries, contact Richard Jones at Tel. : +44 (0) 20 7827 6088 / E-mail: [email protected]
— ENDS —
About the SMi group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event production company specializing in business-to-business conferences, workshops, masterclasses and online communities. We create and organize events in the defense, security, energy, utilities, finance and pharmacy sectors. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking thought leaders and visionaries, which allows us to bring our communities together to learn, engage, share and network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
Richard edward jones
write us here
Visit us on social networks: