Amazon Web Service (AWS)
AWS is the global leader in providing reliable cloud application development, with more than 55% of developers using it. Even though others are trying hard, there isn’t a single cloud platform to match AWS, and it will remain at the helm for the foreseeable future.
Amazon Inc. was one of the first companies to embrace the cloud computing model and turned it into an opportunity by offering Amazon Web Service Development. Since they’ve been here the longest, most small and large businesses choose AWS as their primary cloud platform. Even Netflix uses Amazon Web Services to store all of its content.
AWS Key Features:
- Fast and reliable cloud services
- Multiple use cases include cloud migration, mining, content delivery, analytics, mobile app development, and more.
- Pay-as-you-go model to remove or add capacity
- Hybrid capability
- Centralized ecosystem and billing
Although Microsoft was not the first to embrace the trend, it launched the Azure cloud service in 2010. The company has been at the center of technology and is already known for its flagship product, Windows.
Since Microsoft was one of the most recognized companies and was already deeply involved in cloud layers, it took the upper hand in delivering a reliable cloud platform. The core USP of Microsoft Azure is that it is a private cloud provider with a range of other services such as service management, hosting and data storage.
Key Azure features:
- Open APIs with a fast NoSQL database
- Spearheading the development of IaaS for a Azure Application Development and deployment
- Hybrid cloud services for web and mobile development in the cloud
- Flexible, cost effective and scalable
- Presents effective data solutions for users
Google Cloud/Firebase Platform
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Firebase are cloud service platforms from Google that offer various services such as storage, hosting, application development, etc. It provides the same internal support infrastructure that Google uses for other end-user products.
Google’s cloud services are relatively new, but they’ve grown rapidly as the company seeks to catch up with Amazon and other competitors. Moreover, Google’s Cloud Platform suite evolves according to user demands and stays above competitors to offer better services.
GCP/Firebase key features:
- A suite of cloud application development services
- User-friendly and simple interface
- Data analysis and AI to solve problems
- Platform scaling is flexible for businesses and individuals
- Can hold a large amount of data
Heroku Cloud Platform
Heroku is a cloud platform as a service (PaaS) that uses containers. Developers use Heroku to manage and deploy modern apps. Our platform is flexible, elegant and simple to use. It allows developers to quickly bring their applications to market.
Heroku is fully managed so developers can focus on their core product and not worry about maintaining servers, hardware, or infrastructure. Heroku offers services, tools, workflows, and support in polyglot languages designed to improve developer productivity.
Main features of Heroku:
- Integration of Salesforce function with Heroku data
- Fully Managed Data Services
- Best platform to build modern architecture
- Scalability to meet end user demands
DigitalOcean is a cloud hosting company that launched its first cloud services in 2011. Since then, it has grown to include over 500,000 developers on its cloud platform. DigitalOcean promoted the idea of using an SSD drive to provide a developer-friendly infrastructure.
This will allow their customers to quickly and efficiently transfer projects and increase production. Enterprise customers of the platform can reap maximum benefits by scaling and running projects across multiple platforms without sacrificing performance.
Main features of DigitalOcean:
- Intuitive user experience
- Scalable compute products to build and publish products faster in the cloud
- Flexible server configurations
- Store and quickly access data from the cloud
- Integration of MongoDB, MySQL, Redis and PostgreSQL databases